IP ArchiTechs Managed services offers two channels of MikroTik support
1) Fixed rate yearly MikroTik support through an IP SafeNET contact purchase.
- Phone and E-mail Technical Support via our MikroTik TAC (Technical Assistance Center)
- Hardware replacement as quickly as the Next Business Day
- Three tiers of SLAs to fit all budgets and support needs
- Learn more at: IP SafeNET
2) Global Professional Services – worldwide design, consulting, implementation and managed networks
- Consulting – we will provide full range consulting and implementation for MikroTik, RouterBoard and RouterOS based devices as well as mainstream network providers like Cisco, Juniper, Adtran, F5 and Barracuda.
- Functional Areas – IPA Network Engineers and Architects have decades of experience in Service Provider (WISP and Wireline), Data Center and Enterprise environments. Our engineers specialize in working with companies to reduce CAPEX and OPEX. We do this by validating MikroTik integration solutions as a replacement for more expensive traditional network vendors.
- Design – We provide complete network documentation and design to our clients across multiple network vendors.
- Implementation – If implementation is required, IPA can support both remotely and on site (plus T&E)
- Integration – We are the global leaders in integrating MikroTik with other network vendors. For more details visit – MikroTik Integration
- Managed Networks – we can quote and provide turnkey managed networks if desired
- Need our Services? – Please visit our contact page to get in touch with consulting/business development and we can provide a quote for your engagement.
About our MikroTik TAC (Technical Assistance Center)
IP ArchiTechs has the world’s only 24/7 Technical Assistance Center (TAC) to be found in the MikroTik community. Our TAC has a three-tier support system staffed by engineers who specialize in the application of MikroTik technology from the perspectives of WISPs, Data Centers, Enterprise-level organizations, and Carriers.
We offer industry-leading SLAs with online and phone support as well as the ability to purchase support to dispatch experts around the world for onsite assistance and hardware replacement. IP ArchiTechs also will arrange for managed service agreements with large organizations that need the flexibility of resources on demand without limitations. Onsite service can be pre-designated as 2-hour, 4-hour, or a more flexible response time—whatever meets the organization’s needs.
Please call us at 1-855-MIKROTI(K) to answer any questions you may have about selecting a tier of support.
Existing Customers (New customers may visit our contact page)
- Call 1-855-MIKROTI(K) – please have your support contract number ready
- Email – email@example.com – please include your support contract number